Genetic Origin: Delta X INRA 67.32.172
Breeder(s): Fédération des Syndicats Bretons - France
Assignee: Gopex Distribution S.A.
Catalogue registration: 1983 (France)
Maturity : Early
Code Gnis : 2124
Tuber: Long oval to long oval elongated, very regular, very shallow eyes, yellow skin, yellow flesh.
Growing and use-related characters
Yield: 109% of Bintje
Grading: Proportion of large tubers: high
Susceptibility to diseases:
• Leaf blight: fairly susceptible
• Tuber blight: slightly susceptible.
• Black wart: susceptible.
• Common scab: fairly susceptible
• Virus X: NTR.
• Virus A: NTR.
• Virus Y: fairly susceptible
• Leaf roll: fairly susceptible
• Nematode RO1-4: NTR.
Internal tuber defects:
• slightly susceptible to rust spots and hollow heart
• susceptible to lack spots.
Susceptibility to desprouting: fairly susceptible
Dormancy period: fairly short
Culinary quality: table-use group B
Dry matter content: low to very low
Keeping quality: Fairly low
Early to medium-early strong variety, producing tubers with white skin and flesh, with very beautiful presentation. Very good adaptation to the Mediterranean zone.